Saturday 14 February 2015

Panda Love

Hi gals! Since today is Valentines Day I figured a cute heart filled design was in order, and why not chuck in some cute Pandas for good measure!



I used a baby pink as a base color, 


then used Born Pretty Store Plate BP-32, BPS Stamper and BPS Stamping Polish in Red for the artwork.


then I finished it with Sinful Colors Under 18 and a toothpick to add hearts to the center of the stamped hearts and surrounding the Panda. Top coat and you're done.

The images on the plate were cut deep enough that I didn't have any issues with colour pickup however I'm sure you can see there was an issue with the cut on the hearts, though I was able to clean it up on the nails.

The red polish is well pigmented and was perfect every time.

The stamper is what's known as a Marshmallow Stamper. Out of the package you will find it has a glossy surface, be sure to test it first, but most of the time this will not pick up the image very well. The easiest way to fix this is to lightly buff the surface with a 240 grit buffer and remove the shine, clean with alcohol and you should be left with a matte slightly sticky surface which will work a treat (This applies to every Marshamallow stamper I've ever owned). The scraper I didn't even try, I find they make a mess of the plates and a old credit card/store card/gift card is much more effective.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to G+ if you liked it, share if you care and follow if you want more!

Byeeee xox

Post a Comment

Instagram