Friday 27 June 2014

3D Acrylic Daisies

Heya everyone! The weather here in England has been pretty good for a couple of weeks and yesterday I decided today was the day for a little gardening. Unfortunately during the night the heavens opened and left me with a rather depressing looking garden. With free time, and gardens on my mind, I thought I'd give some acrylic floral nails ago, if you'd like to know how I did this, keep reading =)


This was created using 3 colours from the Caribbean Acrylic collection, white, clear, Medium-Speed Monomer, a buffing block and a 100/180 grit file.

I started by extending the nail with Hawaiian Blue then encapsulated with Clear. I placed 5 petals per flower with Mega White and added Caribbean Sunsplash to make the centre. I completed the look with leaves done in Rain Forrest. Finish with Topcoat and you're done.

Post a Comment

Instagram