Tuesday 20 January 2015

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Studs Review and Designs


Hi guys! Today's post comes from Born Pretty Store who were kind enough to send me some studs to review and try. I hope you enjoy the nail art designs I came up with.


What you get:
6 shapes in 2 colours; silver petals, gold petals, gold studs, silver squares, gold diamonds, large gold hearts, gold squares, small silver hearts, gold teardrops, silver teardrops and small silver hearts (pictured).
www.bornprettystore.com


They are bendable so if you need to mold it to the shape of your nail you can. They can be covered in nail polish or gel polish if you'd prefer them to be a different colour (as you can see I've done in two of my designs). And they will stick with nail glue, top coat or gel top coat.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to G+ if you liked it, share if you care and follow if you want more!

Byeeee xox

Post a Comment

Instagram